TROPICAL ISLAND - EVERY WEDNESDAY @ SIKAMIKANICO (OSLO)

For those of you who dont know, I spin Dancehall, Soca and tropical madness every wednesday at Sikamikanico (Oslo-Norway). Now and then I still get a "aaaah" effect off of people who dont know about it even tough its been jam packed every single week since I started it almost 4 years ago. I guess some of you havent been out clubing that long...But anywho, I thought this would be a good time to let you in on it. So if Dancehall, Reggae, Soca and tropical niceness is what you're in to and you aint been there yet or in a while, everyting still "irie cook n curry, ya jus haffi get ya ras klot bumba klot down there and nice up di dance fi mi! zeen?!"

-SoulShock

(Click image to enlarge for more info)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

wine pon mi edge n tek weh miself hahaha :D SIKA!!